Welcome to Maritime Mustang

As you can see, this is a new forum, so please be patience as we iron out a few small wrinkles along the way.
We have to approve each membership ( that will be changed) in the meantime we will do as fast as we can.

We also have to approve the first 2 photos you post, again please be patient, we will do as quickly as possible :)

Some of you know me from other forums, I am "Ohtobbad" my former car was a 2008 GT/CS Vert. with many mods.
My newest Mustang, a 2016 Shelby GT350R its just waiting for spring to come, so I can get it out of the stable and stretch her legs.
I still haven't names the new car ??:) It will come to me, I am sure.

Most of You will know me from the "other Mustang" Forum. Fred , TrueBlue02058. True Blue is the color of my 2001 Mustang GT BULLITT , And it is # 02058 of a total of 5582 built and one of 722 in True Blue.

I've had the car since 2011.

TrueBlue02058;n233 said:
Most of You will know me from the "other Mustang" Forum. Fred , TrueBlue02058. True Blue is the color of my 2001 Mustang GT BULLITT , And it is # 02058 of a total of 5582 built and one of 722 in True Blue.

I've had the car since 2011.

Fred, welcome, you need to start a thread for the True Bullitt.

Hi folks, another Bullitt owner here, but in DHG (The "real" Bullitt color, lol) with many suspension mods. I'm a member and on the executive of the Atlantic Sports Car Club and use (and abuse) the Bullitt mostly for autoslalom and track days.

I tried to post some pictures, but it says I'm not allowed?

bullitt2655;n283 said:
Hi folks, another Bullitt owner here, but in DHG (The "real" Bullitt color, lol) with many suspension mods. I'm a member and on the executive of the Atlantic Sports Car Club and use (and abuse) the Bullitt mostly for autoslalom and track days.

Welcome! Should be able to post through the usual Photobucket as normal. The first few do have to get approved and then you should be good to go after that. Any issues just let me know.

Yep it was, just before it got stored late in the fall on one of the last nice days of the season. You can't really see from that shot but the Restigouche River is just behind those trees.

bullitt2655;n283 said:

Welcome , BULLITT 2655 ! :cool:

Back