Tyre / Tire buying Advice

my car never came with a spare, has repair kit built into where spare time goes,
not sure how long it last or how good it is, but I have serious issues if I have a flat,
not buying my tires in 99% of places normal take 3-4 weeks to get when I order, never know where they are coming from,
so I am flat deck home, which would be pricy depending on where I am.
I am in the same boat Trevor. I do have a couple can of run flat

my car never came with a spare, has repair kit built into where spare time goes,
not sure how long it last or how good it is, but I have serious issues if I have a flat,
not buying my tires in 99% of places normal take 3-4 weeks to get when I order, never know where they are coming from,
so I am flat deck home, which would be pricy depending on where I am.
What ever happened to 205/70R14’s lol

Hagerty is usually15 years or older for the insured vehicle. My understanding was you cannot just buy the roadside assistance package from them. You need to have at least the one vehicle with them. The roadside assistance plan that I have from them is whole house so any vehicle registered under my name is covered regardless of age. It was cheaper than CAA plans when I checked a few years ago. That may have changed though. I haven’t checked in years.
Worth checking into that!

Back