Thought of the day.

What the fuck happened to you guys !? Do i live in another country or what? Except strong winds last night, haven't had/seen any ill effect this AM...

I'm kind of surprised of your generator needs and white knuckle driving tales. Ahhhh the Maritimes :)

Yeah I heard the roads where absolutely horrible. Boss can through this morning. He said they Plowed the overpass by the airport and forgot that the snow goes on the highway below. He hit that and it wasn’t pretty. They put plywood on the sides here. Lol

So I had a mtg in downtown Halifax yesterday, left there at 3.30pm, got to Gerry’s in Enfield for a rejuvenating cup of coffee at 10pm!!!!!!!!! What a joke the roads were. I finally got home at 1.30am.........

About 15 cm or so on the ground here in Cornwall. Heading to fire up snowblower for first time this winter... Only 5 more months til the cover comes off and the Mustang awoken from hibernation!

Wish I spent half as much time planning for Christmas as I do waiting to be the car back on the road in spring!

Online is the way to go! Coffee in hand yesterday with Sportchek Under Armour, Lee Valley sites open..... along with AM, CJPP, LMR, TDOT Performance and Ford Performance.

Found 2 hoodies for nephews a coffee travel mug and $14,000 in car parts! Gonna need to put a bigger tree up!

Back