Show us a Pic of Your Family Pet

Ha, Diesel eats with a Fork ?

On the odd occasion Jake and Molly get something from our plates, it is put in their bowls.
Aliona does that, but she cooks for him, He has boneless chicken or beef liver cooked
and put with his food, he also likes fresh cooked fish and of course when I eat, he eats with me.
Other day I had a BLT with cheese, now you have to Understand, Aliona's sandwiches are not normal.
One she makes for me, would have to sell for $23.99 to make money lol.
But diesel gets his own, minus tomato and lettuce lol.

All of our dogs are spoiled, but she treats and feeds him better than most people lol.

I have always gotten a kick out of people when it comes to dogs.
Bad breeds, bad this or that. Its bad breeding and bad owners that
make bad dogs.

I have seen pitfalls the biggest sooks and lap dogs the most vicious animal.
Owners have so much to say about it and how they are raised.
He does look like hes doing security check in that shot :)

DIesel has serious look when checking out yard LOL.

Could not agree with you more on the bad owner comment. Two weeks ago we were "dog sitting" (no grand kids yet, lol) and Mustang Sally took Tyson for a walk down the street. New owners moved in a short while ago and when Sally got close to their house this big dog came out of nowhere, crossed the street and attacked Tyson. Both dogs are over 80 pounds so the other dog got what he bargained for with Tyson and turned around as it was no match for it but Sally got stuck between both of them and got hurt pulling something in one leg. She wasn't able to walk for a week and now just getting off the cane. Not the dog's fault but that owner !!! Complaint was placed and now that dog is closed in and they placed a cable out on deck, haven't seen it out since, or the owner either.....

We have neighbors up the Street that used to leave their 100 LB Dog tied to a tree and never took it for walks. When walking past their house with Jake, their Dog goes Crazy Barking and on a few occasions would be loose in the yard with them and charge onto the street towards us,. On one occasion, when he did not return to them when called, I let Jake off his leash, and Jake wasn't going to put up with any more of his Shit. They never touched each other but they were barking and circling each other untill the lady was able to call him off. I told Jake to come and sit, which he immediately did, and only once they had their Dog secured did I put Jake back on his leash. She gave me a dirty look, and the next day I called the SPCA . They were warned, and the situation improved. We are on half Acre lots and they live 2 houses from us. Linda could hear Jake barking from our place and thought they were at the end of our driveway, but we were over 300 feet from home. The neighbour accross the street from them has 2 small dogs and installed a Chain link fence to keep "Rufus" away from their Dogs.

I have never understood people who don't take of pets.
Or understand that knowing your pet and dealing with it.
Not all dogs like other dogs, knowing this is key.
keeping them secure and safe yours and theirs is important.
As I said above some people should not be aloud to have pets.

Back