Quispamsis/Rothesay/Saint John

Tomatopicker

Nerd, Wizard and Mustang owner
anyone interested to join me for a pizza or beer and park the cars and probably do a little cruise between Saint John/Hampton?
i used to do this when I lived in Toronto and we had guys with all kind of cars joining and we finished with a pizza (time to time a beer/wings).
not sure if already someone is doing that, but could be an idea....

Tomatopicker;n21660 said:
anyone interested to join me for a pizza or beer and park the cars and probably do a little cruise between Saint John/Hampton?
i used to do this when I lived in Toronto and we had guys with all kind of cars joining and we finished with a pizza (time to time a beer/wings).
not sure if already someone is doing that, but could be an idea....

Check in with Mustangmike, he's from the area and might join you or let you know of Mustang events, runs etc
happening in the area.

Yeah , I would like to get out , I will not have my car till may 5 .May 26-27 is our first show in the Vally. . And throughout the summer Outkast and Valley Cruisers usually have meets Monday and Wednesday evenings ..

Great idea. We try to do similar little runs around the Moncton area. They are sometimes unplanned or last minute runs. We usually drive to coffee in another area like StAntoine, Bouctouche, Sask ville, etc. I am sure Mustang Mike as well as Mineral Gray will be able to steer you in the right direction.

We do the same here, I will start a last minute run for folks here in HRM,
I have seen us go by ourselves, normally get 1 or 2 for last minute deals.
Last year I planned arun, and must have hit it right
We got 35 cars LOL. That will be our May 5th this year

Your right can be tough in small areas. But the last minute runs I do
are me and wife going for drive and who wants to come :)
For me, If we go alone or a few cars show up great.

Also I believe it will take time, but as this forum grows and spreads.
We will find more members off the beaten track, which put more people in touch
for small areas also.

Oh yes. You're right about that.
I'm just saying in my particular situation, I'm the only one in my town with a Mustang.
My nearest cohorts are in Grand Falls and Edmundston.
The Edmundston guys are a good bunch. About half a dozen of them hang out regularly.
We sometimes do day trips together to Campbellton or Fredericton on weekends.
Shorter outings such as coffee or desert, by the time we communicated, coordinated and met, it would be time to leave again due to distance.

But not doubt the forum is a great platform to bring people together.

Hey Carlos ,was that your car I seen last night on hampton Rd in Quispamsis ? I won't get mine back until next weekend

Back