15-20 Possible good deal on 2015 supercharged Mustang!

67 AGAIN

Enthusiast
Anyone looking for a 2015 hard top GT with a punch, please PM me for further details.
I don't have pics yet but it's a 2015 blue manual GT with track pack and Recaro seats.
It has a Roush supercharger and Ford Performance touring exhaust for mods.
Otherwise untouched.
Bought new from and work done by Dixie Ford of Toronto. Dixie is a licensed SVT dealer and they have an in house speed shop.
Car is low mileage and never winter driven. One owner car.
The owner is a Grand Falls resident and I believe it could be arranged for interested parties to talk to him.
Car is presently at Violette Ford in Grand Falls as it was recently traded in on an F-150.
If you want to call the dealership direct, that's ok.
Number is 506-473-1770 and ask for Harry STURGIS. He is the sales consultant that took the car on trade.
His cell is 506-473-0072.
Owner of car is a Violette customer.
He only bought in Toronto because he wanted supercharger from the start and Violette's didn't have a speed shop to accommodate that type of work at the time.

I am not interested, but sounds like great set up for someone who wants car
done and ready to roll. Love to see some pics and a Price.

Here's a few pictures for this car. Car was not detailed yet.
I got a picture of the Recaro seats but the format is not being accepted by the site.
They are the cloth type similar to those in the Boss. Not leather.
The supercharger is a Roush/Ford Performance unit.
This can be seen if you squint a bit.
Makes sense since it was installed by an SVT dealer.
Previous Ford Performance superchargers were Whipple.
They must have switched contractors.
I'll post the price as soon as I can get it.
They did not have one yet because deal had just been finalized.
Customer had the truck a few days thinking about it all.
Ho, and I did not say it above because I assume you all know what the track pack is.
This car has the 6 piston Brembo brakes along with engine, diff. and trans. coolers.
Everything needed to handle the output of the supercharger.

The perfect toy to wish for on Christmas day!

Seasons' greetings to all...

IMG_1112.JPGIMG_1113.JPGIMG_1114.JPG

Last edited:
Sorry for the delay. Messages got lost in the Christmas greetings and Happy New Year wishes at this time of the year.

The asking price is $42,500.00. I imaging there is a bit of room there for negotiation.

It's a real nice unit if one is looking for a complete S550 with supercharger and supporting hardware. The work's already been done for you.
Nice thing is that no cosmetic changes were done. It is stock looking and allows for personalization for next owner.

If interested, please call Harry STURGIS at Violette Ford in Grand Falls @ 506-473-1770 or Cell 506-473-0072.

Back