Parts and accessories

If you have access to a US address or place to ship and want to buy from US source, American Muscle, CJ Pony Parts and Late Model Restauration are the big three and all offer free shipping within US.

However, if you get them to ship to Canada, it gets more expensive quickly and may mot be a significant savings over buying straight from Canadian source.

In Canada, I would recommend Dasilva Racing in Toronto or Mustang Direct in Montreal.
They both are Mustang Specialty shops with decades of experience and give excellent service over the phone.
A couple times a year they also have sales where they can make bulk purchasers to compete with the US vendors a bit more.
For example, a Black Friday sale in the fall.

A third Canadian source with competitive pricing and more expanded internet service is TDot performance.
However, they are not a Mustang specialty shop like Dasilva or Mustang direct. They sell all kinds of car parts to all kinds of customers, including Mustang parts.

If you happen to be in or near Moncton today and can get to Centennial park where they are having the car show, the owner of Mustang direct is there with his trailer with some parts, shirts, hats and memorabilia.
It’s an opportunity to talk to him in person about your needs and can order from him right there for him to process as soon as he gets back to Montreal.

I use Western Motorsports in Calgary a fair bit, Desilva Racing in Quebec has a good reputation

I forgot about Western motorsports.
They are a good source as well.

Also, if Ford Performance has what you are looking for and you want more local or personalized service, all Ford dealers in Canada can order and sell Ford Performance parts.
Now, not all of them may necessarily be aware, as not all provide the service on a regular basis, but they do have the access.
The larger dealerships or the ones with Mustang enthusiasts around the province use the service regularly, I’m sure.

Back