Newbie from Cole Harbour, NS

Carter83

Just wanted to introduce myself. We're from Cole Harbour Nova Scotia and we have a 2006 Mustang GT & 1965 Mustang Fastback. We get out when we can but with a child getting out in the Mustangs is much harder.

photo1199.jpg

Attachments

• photo1200.jpg
    photo1200.jpg
    278.2 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Welcome to Maritime Mustang. Some very nice cars you have there. I remember those days. I put a blanket on my seats and 2 booster seats. One of the kids feet could not even touch the floor . Lol. Now they are 16 and 14 and still enjoy coming for drives but fight over the front seat when the wife is not around. Lol.

Welcome aboard from Campbellton, N.B.

Very nice pair of cars you got there in deed !!!!!

Our annual Fall Cruise this year takes place in N.S. so we may see you around during that time??

Welcome aboard, great looking cars, I am also from Cole Harbour.
​Hope to see you around, I would love to see the fastback :)

Welcome Aboard, Great Pair of Mustangs You have there. Getting out in a Mustang with a Child is at least possible time permitting. With a Corvette, either Mom or Dad has to stay home.

2001BlackGTvert;n12182 said:
Welcome to Maritime Mustang. Some very nice cars you have there. I remember those days. I put a blanket on my seats and 2 booster seats. One of the kids feet could not even touch the floor . Lol. Now they are 16 and 14 and still enjoy coming for drives but fight over the front seat when the wife is not around. Lol.

Ya right now with the seat turned to face the back of the car there would be no room for a passenger haha
Down the road I'm sure

Ohtobbad;n12187 said:
Welcome aboard, great looking cars, I am also from Cole Harbour.
​Hope to see you around, I would love to see the fastback :)

I've actually seen your Mustang either sitting in your driveway or garage as I drive by everyday. I say Cole Harbour but I'm technically though really just a few mins past Ross Road. You know my buddy Walker as well.

Welcome to this great on line community. We are geared toward getting out in our cars too. Glad you took the time to join us. Great no nonsense group here.

I hear the back seat issues with kids, my youngest does not like the smell of the leather , I guess, and get sea sick in the back. lol

Post away and we will likely meet in the summer. BTW I love the colour of your GT. Post up some details on your cars in the my ride section.

Welcome to Maritime Mustang ! Hope to hear about your cars, and see them out when the weather gets better.
Have a look at our mid winter get together for February - Should be a good night of fun

Carter83;n12173 said:
Just wanted to introduce myself. We're from Cole Harbour Nova Scotia and we have a 2006 Mustang GT & 1965 Mustang Fastback. We get out when we can but with a child getting out in the Mustangs is much harder.

Cool pic with the painting behind you, where is that?

Back