New Ranger Spy pics.

My impressions, I really like the look.
this truck is a Lariat with FX4 package.
So high end, with high end price, 47K
I took it for a quick spin, surprised for this much money
only half power seats, sight lines were good, most controls
we're positioned decent. relatively comfortable.
Some of buttons on steering wheel were quite small,
IE: phone control buttons.

Went for a little spin, easy to drive again felt fine.
Very peppy no power issues, not sure I liked the sound
when you step on it. Over all I liked it and if spec'ed the way I like maybe more.
For the price not sure I would buy it and for now no deals other than low interest rate.
I suspect 6-9 months from now you would do far better deal.

I would need to see a few different versions and take for a better drive to really know
if interested in one fo these, Now if they come out with a Raptor version, that may be different.
My needs dictate having at least F-150 and more often a F-250 So not sure if one of these would
every be in my future. Did hear they are producing a smaller sub 30K version of this in future.

Next is new Bronco I think, that could be fun to check out.

Nice Truck for sure, but $54,899.85 with taxes is a lot to pay for a Compact.

What did it have for an Engine, V6 or Eco Boost 4 ? I saw 26 MPG City, so I'm thinking 4.

Looks decent, I'm with you , the Raptor version will be nice to check out , but for me to buy new ford , most likely will be a f150, but really excited to see what the Bronco looks like when it comes

TrueBlue02058;n27870 said:
Priced out an F-250 SD 4X4 with Plow Package and XL value package with gas engine. With $3,000 delivery Allowance was $44,799 plus tax, now that's a Truck !

for that money I can get you in an XLT with plow package, tow package and camper package along with some other goodies :)

Yea, the Ranger is a Nice truck for people that don't really need a Truck. I'll keep my 10 year old F-150 XLT/XTR Extended Cab 4X4, it's all the Truck I need.

Mineral Grey;n27877 said:
Downey's has a new grey Ranger FX4 out front today too. $44k for that one ..

I expect once dealers have plenty and the shine wears off you will see better deals.
Also more choices. The one I checked out was 4cyl turbo, no V-6 option for Canada this year.
But I suspect many different versions in near future.

Macphee has another ranger and looks much like one above, but must be spec'd out different
its MSRP is $42500.00 still pricey but getting better.
I just bought and F-250 crew cab diesel XLT list price $71,450
If that helps explain why a nicely appointed smaller truck lists so high.
Asking price is one thing what you pay is another.

Back