Merry Christmas

Happy new year everyone, as I watch team Canada comfortably ahead on the Czechs at the world juniors, and my Bruins nursing a 1 goal lead on the Devils.
Good to get out of work early this time of year.
Lots of health to you and all your loved ones.
Also a bit of prosperity so you may budget for mods.
Santa left me this neat Bluetooth speaker, AM-FM receiver combo.

70C2F1E0-81B1-4999-9399-28714AA4D61F.jpeg

Happy new year everyone, as I watch team Canada comfortably ahead on the Czechs at the world juniors, and my Bruins nursing a 1 goal lead on the Devils.
Good to get out of work early this time of year.
Lots of health to you and all your loved ones.
Also a bit of prosperity so you may budget for mods.
Santa left me this neat Bluetooth speaker, AM-FM receiver combo.

View attachment 35838
Nice, Marc! Happy new year!

I don’t see why not.
I can check with the girl that puts those orders together as to when next one will be.
We could add to the order.
Might make paying easier for some.
You could call in your visa number.
I could distribute the stuff in spring or we could mail it out if postage paid.

If you want the stuff arriving sooner to your local community, a visit to your local dealer would be in order.
If they have any hats or t-shirts for sale in a display case, that’s most likely where the stuff came from.

Taylor Ford didn’t have any Mustang Apparel two weeks before Christmas, was looking for a Mustang hoodie for my better half.
Wish we could get access to Ford's Mustang accessory and swag catalogue. Maybe we could get enough interest for a group order at some point and put it out to the sponsor for group pricing and order. Might be a nightmare to manage but would help pass the winter a bit easier and maybe get some if us closer to finishing Christmas 2020 shopping?

Wish we could get access to Ford's Mustang accessory and swag catalogue. Maybe we could get enough interest for a group order at some point and put it out to the sponsor for group pricing and order. Might be a nightmare to manage but would help pass the winter a bit easier and maybe get some if us closer to finishing Christmas 2020 shopping?
I can check into that, I know some dealers order from multiple places.
But I will check, the Operations manage at MacPhee's
used to parts guy years ago and he ordered all kinds of unique stuff.
Won't hurt to ask.

Back