June 15th Car Show at The Faubourg du Mascaret In Moncton

2001BlackGTvert

Administrator
Staff member
Anyone interested as previously mentioned there will be a car show for the Elderly people on Saturday June 15th at the Faubourg du Mascaret Home at 171 Morton Avenue in Moncton. The show runs from 9:00AM-2:00PM. Admission is free. Any make and model car is welcome. If your have some free time come on out and help put a smile on their faces. Food and beverages on site.

Attachments

• photo3348.jpg
    photo3348.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 0
I've been to both shows in the past and had an awesome time. Can't do it this year unfortunately but hopefully it's a big turnout :)

I won't be able to make it, wife is leaving tomorrow night
heading to Europe on Vacation ( hmmm no vacation for me :( I am doing something wrong)
She will be returning the evening of the 15th, so likely trying to clean house LOL

Next week, when we have a better idea of who all is attending this, we could start a list. And possibly meet for breakfast at the McDonald's that is 2 minutes away on Morton Avenue. 8:30 or so as Show starts at 9.

Good idea Fred. I will be going early to help Elide with some things but it would be cool to get a group together for breakfast and then to the show. Unfortunately I will not be able to join you for breakfast.

2001BlackGTvert;n31198 said:
Good turnout so far. Cars are rolling in and the sun is trying to peek trough.

The Blue 69 parked next to mine is Wicked. Has a Rousch 427 Stroker with over 500 HP mated to a 5 Speed Tremec. Nice Rumble coming from the exhaust pipes for sure. And Paint is Flawless too. He had it painted last winter, Kona Blue, a 2011 Ford Color.

It was a very nice looking car. We were happy with the turnout for the second year. There where plenty of residents coming and going all day long checking out all the cool rides. The food truck sold out of pretty much everything which surprised him.

Back