Exhaust hitting torque arm

bullitt2655

I have a MM panhard bar and torque arm installed. Ever since the install the flange of the H-pipe where it connects to the catback bangs on the end of the torque arm under heavy acceleration (which happens a lot in slaloms and on track, lol). The edge of the flange has already been trimmed as much as possible...any other suggestions on some way to fix this? Maybe it is only a problem on Bullits with the different exhaust? I imagine a different H or X pipe and/or catback might be the only fix but didn't really want to replace the whole exhaust.

bullitt2655;n16442 said:
I have a MM panhard bar and torque arm installed. Ever since the install the flange of the H-pipe where it connects to the catback bangs on the end of the torque arm under heavy acceleration (which happens a lot in slaloms and on track, lol). The edge of the flange has already been trimmed as much as possible...any other suggestions on some way to fix this? Maybe it is only a problem on Bullits with the different exhaust? I imagine a different H or X pipe and/or catback might be the only fix but didn't really want to replace the whole exhaust.

Custom exhaust work might be easier, not sure of any cheaper.

That would be the best option... I know fox guys runs into issues with their tailpipes.

Back