Everybody Meet Alexis!!!!

totaljustice

Hello everyone. Allow me to introduce Alexis. She started out her life as a 2012 V6 Premium with the Performance Package that I bought new. I named her after Joan Collins' character Alexis Carrington from the 80's show Dynasty because she's sophisticated and dirty at the same time!

The car was my daily driver for the first 5 years and now has over 175,000 kms on it being driven year round. Last winter was the first time I was able to store it and now she will never see another snowflake or, if I can help it, another raindrop ever again.

As far as mods go, Ford started me off nicely with a strut tower brace, GT suspension and brakes, larger front and SVT rear sway bar, GT500 rear lower control arms, a 3:31 final drive with the 6 speed manual, 19 inch trims. It also came with the Ford appearance package that gave me the side louvers, the black trunk panel, side scoops and a nice engine cover.

Other appearance mods over the years include, Raxiom Foglights, headlight splitters, an illuminated pony on the grill, the lime green graphics kit, rear window louver, tail light splitters, brake light sequencers, and some aluminum bezel trim pieces on the dash.

On the performance side to add some go to the show include an Airaid cold air intake, BBK 73MM throttle body, BBK short tube headers, Ford Racing X-Pipe, and Magnaflow Street series cat back exhaust with a Bama tune from American Muscle to take advantage of those goodies.

Future mods on the planning list are 3:73 gears, a one piece aluminium drive shaft and then, I believe I'll be done.

In short she's come a long way from the beginning and most people wanting to pick a fight are going to get a nasty surprise and while some may claim victory, like her namesake, it won't be coming without one hell of a fight. Hahahaha!!!!! I hope the pictures live up to my bragging. I absolutely love this car and I'm glad to be a new member!!!!!!!

Attachments

• photo2434.jpg
    photo2434.jpg
    185.5 KB · Views: 3
  • photo2436.jpg
    photo2436.jpg
    253.5 KB · Views: 3
  • photo2437.jpg
    photo2437.jpg
    216.8 KB · Views: 3
  • photo2438.jpg
    photo2438.jpg