Die Cast Model Cars any Scale, all types of Vehicles

1/16th Top Fuel Funny Car today, #37 of 1000 made by a company called Milestones, car is over two feet long and the detail is pretty amazing.

Bought this one just because it was a cool die cast, never been out of the box, and I've got the original outer box that goes with the graphics sleeve.

I was never a Scott Kalitta fan, but its always a shame when racers pass away before their time.
IMG_1634.jpeg

IMG_1636.jpegIMG_1635.jpeg

No Earnhardt collection would be complete without the iconic 1998 Daytona 500 win car.

I recall watching this race like it was yesterday, jumping up and down on the couch when the caution flew, amazing moment in time when every crew member from every team came on to pit road to congratulate Earnhardt on the win.

IMG_1659.jpeg

NASCAR diecast were Action's cash cow in the mid 90's into the 2000's when die cast were huge sellers, basically the same cars with different paint schemes.

Earnhardt was a crafty business man back in the day, recognized the potential and trademarked his signature and image, and shared the business savvy with Jeff Gordon and John Force, among others.

Here's a Coke paint scheme from the 1998 exhibition race in Suzuka, Japan, I believe Dale Jr ran a complementary Coke bear paint scheme.

IMG_1613.jpeg

My youngest Son was going through a few boxes of his childhood toys when he and his girlfriend were House/Dog sitting for us a few weeks ago and found these guitars. As he doesn’t collect NASCAR and I have the #97 and 22 in my collection, he added the guitars to my collection.image.jpgimage.jpg

So I said I really don't collect and I don't at least not traditionally
that said I took some pic's of some I had collected along time ago
I will post a few over next few weeks.

Also a collection of stuff Thought cool and why I try not to collect :)
of stuff that sells odds and ends, I stopped because I got everything they had LOL.
and now they don't do it.

Back