Cool mustangs

Time to start a lighthouse pic thread? Martin posted one from the Fall run. Maybe cool Mustangs in cool places?

Don't know if this is worth a new thread or not, but you're on to something there.

Another Canadian Mustang forum I've been on had a picture competition in the driving months called "Mustang with a.......".

First guy starts it off by putting up the challenge......post a pic of your Mustang with an RCMP cruiser for example.

First person who posts a pic of their Mustang with an RCMP cruiser issues the next challenge......post a pic of your Mustang next to a light house.

And so on and so on, within reason.

Don't know if this is worth a new thread or not, but you're on to something there.

Another Canadian Mustang forum I've been on had a picture competition in the driving months called "Mustang with a.......".

First guy starts it off by putting up the challenge......post a pic of your Mustang with an RCMP cruiser for example.

First person who posts a pic of their Mustang with an RCMP cruiser issues the next challenge......post a pic of your Mustang next to a light house.

And so on and so on, within reason.
I think this is a great idea, although I can't and hope not to have a pic with police cruiser ?

Put the contest on hold till May 2020 when mine is out of storage. I could arrange for a Pic of mine with an RCMP Cruiser.

One of my neighbors is a member of the force that I worked with before I retired from the Force in 09. So it will be a risk free staged photo ?

Put the contest on hold till May 2020 when mine is out of storage. I could arrange for a Pic of mine with an RCMP Cruiser.

One of my neighbors is a member of the force that I worked with before I retired from the Force in 09. So it will be a risk free staged photo ?
Might be interesting to throw something up over the winter and see what photos are out there people are keeping to themselves!

mine would not be risk free and the photo would not be one you would want to share LOL.

Back