Car Show Saturday June 16th 10-3

2001BlackGTvert

Administrator
Staff member
Hey everyone. A few of us are organizing a car show on Saturday June 16th from 10-3. It will be held in Moncton at 171 Morton Avenue in the new Shannex Complex parking lot. This is fathers day weekend. It was an idea put together by Max’s father Elide to have a small car show for the Old Peoples Home that he works at. There will be some old cars there as well to give some of the tenants some car rides if they so desire. Hopefully a few of you will pop in with your Mustangs in and help give them a great day. Hope to see you there.

NS Mustang does a day like that at seniors home.
( I Have never made it) But have been told very well received
best of day for some of these folks is a ride.
it has become an annual event.

I hope its a good weekend, I am sure folks will enjoy.

Good afternoon Guys. The car show has been updated to all makes and not just Ford's. We decided to do this to hopefully get more brands of cars for the people.

So the weather is looking like it will cooperate for the car show this Saturday. I hope some of you have some time to pop in for a few hours. It would be nice to have a few cars for them to look at. Going to be a food truck on site as well.

I know Jason is planning on making the trip. Also saw a few that where thinking. It would be awesome to see you there.

Hope the weather is good for the Father's day show on Sunday as well.It is our only fundraiser.

photo2396.jpgphoto2405.jpg What a great first show we had today. We made some elderly people very happy and met some new people. Had 23 cars which we were happy with not mich advertising or planning time. We will definitely be doing it again next year. Thanks to those who took the time to attend. It was greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• photo2398.jpg
    photo2398.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 0
  • photo2400.jpg
    photo2400.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 0
  • photo2401.jpg
    photo2401.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 0
  • photo2402.jpg
    photo2402.jpg