Atlantic Nationals Saturday July 7th 6:45 Supper Rosano’s

2001BlackGTvert

Administrator
Staff member
Hello everyone,
like in the past the Saturday of the Nationals a few of us get together for supper and then after we watch the cars on Mountain road with our camp chairs. This year we have made reservations for 6:45 at Rosano’s on Mountain road. If you would like to join us that would be fantastic just let us know. I will start a signup list so we can firm up numbers.

1. Charlie and Jen
2. Trevor and Aliona
3. Gerry
4. Roy and Sharon
5. Jason and Karen?
6. Bill
7. Carlos and Maryem
8. Phil and Mel
9. Max and Julie
10. Elide and Suzanne
11.Max
12. Gino and Josee
13. Brian
14. Roger and Sally
15. Daniel
16. Dave and Bev

Awesome. I will go with my wife, then two seats for Carlos and Maryem. :)
Because I’m new on this, can you educate me on how the parade works and where should we park, etc?.
We will be going from Quispamsis...

thank you!

Will add you to the list. There is no real parade just cars that go up and down Mountain road constantly. We usually Park right around the Rosano after supper.

Yes please add Brian - not sure if he will have the Camaro out Saturday night but He would like a seat at the table for supper ! Ignore the note below - I can't add comments from my Phone

2001BlackGTvert;n24162 said:
24 so far for Saturday night. Do be shy if you want to join us just let us know and we will add you to the list.

by the way folks great food and after we hang out on Mountain road and watch the cars drive the strip, so come on out
meet some folks and enjoy the whole weekend :)

2001BlackGTvert;n24162 said:
24 so far for Saturday night. Do be shy if you want to join us just let us know and we will add you to the list.

Finally will be just myself. Wife is not coming :)

Back