ATLANTIC DREAM MACHINE CAR SHOW PEI MAY 19th 10-4

Festus;n28210 said:
Is anyone planning on comming over for Atlantic Dream Machines car show this year ?

I will be in PEI lots during the spring and summer but won't be attending that show :(

Memorial Cup that weekend.

Last edited:
Forecast has changed a bit, so should be a good day , but will hit rain on the drive back home ..
I should be leaving Quispamsis around 7:30ish ..
Anyone else from Moncton coming over ? I will probably stop in at the tim Hortons /shell at East side of Caledonia park exchange to fuel up and grab a coffee around 8:45...

I was by there just before noon and a few cars at Princess auto. As cold here this year as it was when the MM crew came a few years back. May 24 weekend used to be the first weekend of summer and now more like the last long weekend of winter. Maybe snowmobile drag racing is the more appropriate event!

pei_guy;n30731 said:
I was by there just before noon and a few cars at Princess auto. As cold here this year as it was when the MM crew came a few years back. May 24 weekend used to be the first weekend of summer and now more like the last long weekend of winter. Maybe snowmobile drag racing is the more appropriate event!

Ya and waterfront location does not help, beautiful spot but doesn't help when chilly.
Hmmm Mustang ice racing, there's a hobby LOL

Looks like a Nice Day for Show, Sunny and 14 in Shediac, so it should be decent on the Island.

Stuck home Sick with Bronchitis, would rather be at the Show.

Have Fun and Post up some Pics of all of your awesome Stangs. :FordSmile

Back