2nd Annual Maritime Mustang Spring Run Saturday May 4th 2019

RoyalDragoon;n30356 said:
I'd like to know where the Charlottetown, PE people could gather before we go off to Borden-Carleton to meet with the rest of the PEI folks... And timings.

I understood we were meeting at Cornwall TIM'S at 9 fueled and ready to travel. Then meet more at gateway villiage borden at 930.

RoyalDragoon;n30356 said:
I'd like to know where the Charlottetown, PE people could gather before we go off to Borden-Carleton to meet with the rest of the PEI folks... And timings.

9:00 am departure leaving Cornwall Tim's. Gateway village parking lot at 9:30.

Alright everyone the 2nd Annual Maritime Mustang Tri Province Run is a go. All 3 provinces will be getting a little bit of rain but no major accumulations are forecast. As many have stated a little bit of rain will not hurt most of us. We just wanted to make sure we had no major events that creeped up.

Here are the meeting points for each province. We are all going to end up in Amherst at Teazers. If you would like to be added or removed from the list let us know.50 + Cars so far.

For the NB crew,
Meet at the Champlain Place Parking Lot Tim Horton's for 9:00 fueled up and ready to roll. We will take some back roads depending on conditions and head towards the Aulac Big Stop for a bathroom break and to meet up with the PEI crew for a 10:30 departure towards Amherst. The plan is to be in Amherst at Teazers for 11:30 or so.

For the PEI crew,
Meet a 9:00 at the Cornwall Tim's fueled up and coffee on board. For cars in Charlottetown & East. Meet West cars at Gateway Village parking lot @ 9:30 to form up and make the run across the Confederation Bridge. About a 45 min run to Aulac Big Stop, so a couple of minutes for a pit stop & meet up NB cars for a 10:30 departure. PEI & NB cars should roll in to Amherst for 11:30

For the NS crew, updated April 21

For those leaving Halifax Dartmouth - heading to Amherst

Leave Enfield Tim’s at 8:15am

Travel on TCH to Masstown Market - a short stop here to pick up a sandwich or a coffee
Anyone from points east can meet us here. 9:10planned arrival

Update sign in sheet. Full details on first post of first page.

LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT TO BE ADDED TO THE LIST

NEW BRUNSWICK

1.Charlie and Jennifer
2.Elide and Suzanne
3.Fred and Linda
4.Dave and Bev
5.Dave and Tanya
6.Al and Jackie
7.Martin and Christine
8.Jesse and Josianne
9,Phil + 1
10.Maxime + 1
11Alex +1
12Dana +1
13.Alex and Wanda
14.Andrew
15.Mike and the Misses
16.Joanne and Cory
17.David and Karen
18.Richard and Evelyn
19.Bill and Friend
20.Paul

NOVA SCOTIA CREW

1.Trevor and Aliona
2.Doug and Sharron
3.John and Carol
4.Kelly and Shannon
5.Gerry and Jackie
6.Paul and Gina
7.Lisa
8.Ron
9.Faye and Kevin
10.Carol and John
11.Joanna and Greg
12.Sheldon and Bonnie
13.Lorna and Roger
14.Kyle
15.Doug
16.Corey+1
17.Niena
18.Dave +1
19.Jason W
20.Alan
21.Dez
22.Bill
23.Leslie
24.Paul and Tracy
25.Glen & Sharon

PRINCE EDWARD ISLAND CREW

1.Griff and ?
2.Aaron and Brenda
3.Kevin and Cindy
4.William and Natalie
5.Allan and Valerie
6.Jeff and Charlene
7.Mike and Buddy Steve
8 Joesph and Tracey
9.Henry and Sheila
10.Shane and Judy
11.Eamon
12.Norman and Alison

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright everyone the 2nd Annual Maritime Mustang Tri Province Run is a go. All 3 provinces will be getting a little bit of rain but no major accumulations are forecast. As many have stated a little bit of rain will not hurt most of us. We just wanted to make sure we had no major events that creeped up.

Here are the meeting points for each province. We are all going to end up in Amherst at Teazers. If you would like to be added or removed from the list let us know.50 + Cars so far.

For the NB crew,
Meet at the Champlain Place Parking Lot Tim Horton's for 9:00 fueled up and ready to roll. We will take some back roads depending on conditions and head towards the Aulac Big Stop for a bathroom break and to meet up with the PEI crew for a 10:30 departure towards Amherst. The plan is to be in Amherst at Teazers for 11:30 or so.

For the PEI crew,
Meet a 9:00 at the Cornwall Tim's fueled up and coffee on board. For cars in Charlottetown & East. Meet West cars at Gateway Village parking lot @ 9:30 to form up and make the run across the Confederation Bridge. About a 45 min run to Aulac Big Stop, so a couple of minutes for a pit stop & meet up NB cars for a 10:30 departure. PEI & NB cars should roll in to Amherst for 11:30

For the NS crew, updated April 21

For those leaving Halifax Dartmouth - heading to Amherst

Leave Enfield Tim’s at 8:15am

Travel on TCH to Masstown Market - a short stop here to pick up a sandwich or a coffee
Anyone from points east can meet us here. 9:10planned arrival

Update sign in sheet. Full details on first post of first page.

LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT TO BE ADDED TO THE LIST

NEW BRUNSWICK

1.Charlie and Jennifer
2.Elide and Suzanne
3.Fred and Linda
4.Dave and Bev
5.Dave and Tanya
6.Al and Jackie
7.Martin and Christine
8.Jesse and Josianne
9,Phil + 1
10.Maxime + 1
11Alex +1
12Dana +1
13.Alex and Wanda
14.Andrew
15.Mike and the Misses
16.Joanne and Cory
17.David and Karen
18.Richard and Evelyn
19.Bill and Friend
20.Paul

NOVA SCOTIA CREW

1.Trevor and Aliona
2.Doug and Sharron
3.John and Carol
4.Kelly and Shannon
5.Gerry and Jackie
6.Paul and Gina
7.Lisa
8.Ron
9.Faye and Kevin
10.Carol and John
11.Joanna and Greg
12.Sheldon and Bonnie
13.Lorna and Roger
14.Kyle
15.Doug
16.Corey+1
17.Niena
18.Dave +1
19.Jason W
20.Alan
21.Dez
22.Bill
23.Leslie
24.Paul and Tracy
25.Glen & Sharon

PRINCE EDWARD ISLAND CREW

1.Howard
2.Aaron and Brenda
3.Kevin and Cindy
4.William and Natalie
5.Allan and Valerie
6.Jeff and Charlene
7.Mike and Buddy Steve
8 Joesph and Tracey
9.Henry and Sheila
10.Shane and Judy
11.Eamon
12.Norman and Alison

GRIFF;n30413 said:
Its beginning to look like i will be able to make the run. Company has other plans for Saturday so i can get away! Will be just me as my wife can't get away.

Sounds good Howard. You shouldn't have too much trouble picking up a other one with your syang all polished up! See you at Gateway village in the am!

Fun GT;n30412 said:
Holy crap, 58 cars and over 100 Mustang People..............just awesome !!

Enjoy folks !!! Aaaarrrrggggg some of us (me) have to work...............

Have fun guys,wish I could go but have to work also...

Roger, I though C3's had more pull than that ...you could've approve your own day off ... ;)

Back