2020 Dyno Run

Been invited to run shotgun with Phil, really tempting. Like i said to him, it all depends on the travel advisory for me and how this pandemic will be handled at that point .... Sad to see that it's killing pretty much everything social for the next little while, BUT at the same time happy that it does to actually make this damn thing go away for good so we can enjoy the rest of the driving season!!!

The rate we are going this trip might not happen. Heard today that this virus will peak in about 5 weeks then hopefully start to decline ?
Announcement that PEI is restricting non-essential travel requiring self-isolation for 14 days following all domestic travel. If it's still in place in May, we'll just drive tk the bridge and flash high beams at the mainland!

Announcement that PEI is restricting non-essential travel requiring self-isolation for 14 days following all domestic travel. If it's still in place in May, we'll just drive tk the bridge and flash high beams at the mainland!

YAAAAAA ABOUT THATTT ... LOL .... We are doing a project on the island for Cavendish ... and i've spotted that tidbit of news today regarding PEI announcing ANYONE from outa province have to quarantine 14 days coming in ....
We have men driving there and back EVERY WEEKS (!!!), subcontractors from NB, PEI and NS .... Currently wondering how this job site will continue to operate in this state of travel lockdown ... That is a fun one to manage and brand new experience for us lol ... :ROFLMAO:

Back