2020 Atlantic Nationals

TrueBlue02058

Post King
July 9th thru 12th

I Pre Registered last week and my Entry Number is 133.

I’m not going through the Hassle of putting my car in the Downtown Friday Car Show and look forward to the Cruise and Supper on Friday as well as Supper and watching the Parade on Saturday.

I have an idea for the Cruise and will consult with Charlie.CAB4E125-6FC0-44EF-B1A6-1DBD39342BAD.jpeg

If you are Registered for the weekend and you and you’re car are in the park on Sunday afternoon when they make Prize Draws, you are eligible for a bunch of valuable prizes, and this year the Car or cash prize in lieu will be the most valuable ever. Early Bird, before December 31st Pre Registration is $40, after January 1st it’s $50. You can check out the list of prizes available to be won for anyone who is registered and present with their car on Sunday.

It is a major hassle, up with the Birds to get a Prime Spot, then having to deal with Stupid people when You try and leave with Car at 10:00, 10:30. I'm done with all the aggravation. Cruising with my Mustang Friends and enjoying a great supper out in the Country sounds like the perfect start to the weekend.

Back