2019 NH Spring Dyno Run

I have a couple, I know a few others have a few.
some got posted on facebook as we went.
I will post mine later, just getting settled home,
caught on work.

Ohtobbad;n30987 said:
I suspect everyone is home, as I am the furthest away.
I am home, Some great success at Pete's as per normal.

Landed home around 3:30. Made it ahead of a nasty semi vs passenger car head on TCH #1. Highway closed a few hours. Not good.

Was a good trip and had a good time , the cruise along the coast had some nice views. Pete knows his stuff and I will be back next year I hope ..for an old NA 3 valve with very little mods he got me to to 325 ft/lbs torque and 304 rwhp and fixed my touchy accelerator.. It was just enough to keep this old jalopy behind me most of the trip .. LolIMG_20190531_0913342.jpg

Mineral Grey;n31004 said:
Was a good trip and had a good time , the cruise along the coast had some nice views. Pete knows his stuff and I will be back next year I hope ..for an old NA 3 valve with very little mods he got me to to 325 ft/lbs torque and 304 rwhp and fixed my touchy accelerator.. It was just enough to keep this old jalopy behind me most of the trip .. Lol

304RWHP pretty impressive for a Car that was rated 300HP at the engine from the Factory. You added some "efficient" Bolt Ons for sure. :FordSmile

2001BlackGTvert;n31014 said:
Decent numbers Al. Had your car ever had a tune before? Dis you notice a big difference?

Just had the factory sct tune on it for the last few years . I didn't notice a lot of extra power , but but it's nicer to drive as it's not so touchy, would always jerk when peddle was touched before..
after seeing and hearing Aaron's I'm definitely going with longtubes and throttle body, Pete also told me to upgrade my K/N CAI as it's too restrictive for there cars . Will see if I can get some higher numbers next year..

Back