2019 Atlantic Nationals Weekend July 5-7

2001BlackGTvert

Administrator
Staff member
Hello everyone,

as most of you know the Atlantic Nationals are the weekend of the 5th, 6th and 7th. The last few years we have done a Friday Night Supper, had a Coral at the Park Saturday , Supper Saturday night and the Coral Sunday.

As an Admin Group we have made the difficult decision this year to not have a dedicated Coral at the park on Saturday and Sunday. It was a tough decision but one we needed to make for various reasons.

This being said we will definitely still be having our Friday night cruise and Saturday night supper as well. We will be discussing a possibility of something during the day Saturday as well for those who chose to not go to the park on Saturday.

Hopefully everyone understands this difficult decision of taking a year off to look at different options. Thank you for understanding everyone.

More details to follow soon.

The Admin Team

Yes I agree Marcel. There will still be plenty that will still go and this in no way was to stop any of that. We just want to offer something different for those who may want to go for a bit and do something else as well. After all it is about the cars and people.

As most want to be under a shady tree, and close to the center of the Park I'm pretty sure that I'll be able to drive right into the same section we used for corral at 9ish without having to line up early.

I liked the location of the coral and with our tent last year and trees by road, we all did fine.
There are parts of the weekend I will miss and some I won't. I am excited to see what we can do in the next few years
that will be different and fun. Friday night run ( which we will still do) Is one of my favourite parts of the weekend.
hanging out on Mountain Rd. Sat night as group is always fun. Like Gerry said, the people and Mustang make my
weekend. Hopefully we all get together over the weekend with events and things we plan.
Seeing great cars and great people will always be the highlight. Hopefully like ever year we meet some new people and cars.

I personally found attending the corral last year less fulfilling than I had anticipated.
It was my first and I was not planning on attending again.
Too big for me.
I'd rather hang out with a smaller Mustang only crowd.
Definitely prefer cruising in my car than standing around all day.
Good move.

67 AGAIN;n30002 said:
I personally found attending the corral last year less fulfilling than I had anticipated.
It was my first and I was not planning on attending again.
Too big for me.
I'd rather hang out with a smaller Mustang only crowd.
Definitely prefer cruising in my car than standing around all day.
Good move.

I am same I like to go for cruise with other Mustangs, stop, hang for awhile and draw some attention to our toys.

Back