2019 Atlantic Nationals Weekend Events July 5-7

2001BlackGTvert

Administrator
Staff member
**UPDATED JUNE 21rst ADDED SATURDAY AFTERNOON CRUISE**

Hello everyone,

so as stated a few weeks ago we will not be having an official Corral at the Atlantic Nationals this year. Plenty of people will still be going to Centennial Park on Saturday and Sunday. Some will park as a group or just park wherever they can find a spot.

That being said we will be having our annual Friday Night supper cruise. This year we will be going to the Payzant Restaurant in St Antoine. Please follow this link to sign up or for more information. https://maritimemustang.com/forum/cl...per-and-cruise

On Saturday for those not going to the Nationals early we would like to get a group together and have breakfast. We were thinking for 10;00AM at Jean's Restaurant at 1999 Mountain road next to Gorge road. I will start up a sign up sheet here.

Saturday Breakfast 10:00AM at Jean's Restaurant 1999 Mountain Road-Signup Sheet

1.Charlie and Jennifer
2.Trevor and Aliona
3.Roy and Sharon
4.Jason
5.Marc
6.Kevin and Cindy
7.Maxime
8.Phil and Mel

Saturday afternoon we would like to have a small cruise. We would leave the Rosanno's parking lot located at 30 Mapleton Road (access off Mountain Road across from Tim Horton's). We would park closer to Mountain Road. We would all be fuelled up and ready to go for 12;00 Noon for a small cruise. The plan here is to be back in town at a decent hour for those who would like to go home or to the hotel to get ready for supper if they wanted too. So probably a 3hour cruise in total. So I will start a sign in sheet here.

Saturday Afternoon Cruise 12:00 Noon departure from Rossano's Restaurant Parking Lot. Closer to Mountain Road.

1.Charlie and Jen
2.Trevor and Aliona
3.Jason
4.Kevin and Cindy
5.Marc
6.Roger and Sally
7.Maxime
8.Dan
9.Phil and Mel

Saturday evening we would like to go for supper a little early so we get more time to hang out on Mountain road and watch the cars. We were thinking the same place as last year for those of you who where there. Rossano's 30 Mapleton Road (access off Mountain Road across from Tim Horton's) for 5:00PM . We could park our cars and not have to move again for the evening. I will start up a sign up sheet here.

Saturday Supper 5:30 PM at Rossano's Restaurant at 30 Mapleton Road (access off Mountain Road across from Tim Horton's)

1.Charlie and Jennifer
2.Trevor and Aliona
3.Roy and Sharon
4.Gerry
5.Brian
6.Jason
7.Marc
8.Roger and Sally
9.Fred and Linda
10.Maxime
11.Dan
12.Dave and Bev
13.Ryan and Guest
14.Phil and Mel
15.Marc and Sandra

Please chime in if you would like to attend one or both of these events and the names of the people in your party so we can make appropriate reservations.

Thanks everyone

Is there a run Saturday for people not going to the nationals other than brek & supper ??????????????? ( maybe not the place to ask this question. If not just delete )

Last edited:
This all started years ago on Mustang Canada ( Defunct now) With many of us Hanging out
Sat evening on Mountain road, watching the cars, hanging out meeting new people and becoming friends.
The corral was great and we may do it again in future, but it became a lot of work and less
time to enjoy cars and new friends. Hopefully we can add to this in the future with new Ideas.
But for this year it will be great to cruise, eat and hang out with Mustang folks. :)

Hey Kevin,

I moved your post to this thread for discussion purposes. There has been talk of possibly doing a small run or something after breakfast for those who might want to go. I have some ideas and would be interested if we have some takers for sure.

Festus;n31293 said:
Is there a run Saturday for people not going to the nationals other than brek & supper ??????????????? ( maybe not the place to ask this question. If not just delete )

If I come down Friday, I'll definitely do the breakfast.

I was just wondering/debating the same thing on how to kill time Saturday until supper, or drive back home...?
If run on Saturday, I'd be all over that. And that would keep me around for supper.
Great idea.

Please add Marc for breakfast as of now.
Solo as wife will be on west coast.

We will do our best to get a plan for Saturday afternoon. Will add you to events Marc.

67 AGAIN;n31309 said:
If I come down Friday, I'll definitely do the breakfast.

I was just wondering/debating the same thing on how to kill time Saturday until supper, or drive back home...?
If run on Saturday, I'd be all over that. And that would keep me around for supper.
Great idea.

Please add Marc for breakfast as of now.
Solo as wife will be on west coast.

Charlie you can add Sally and I to the Saturday supper. Not sure about breakfast but will get back to you on that one and if there is a cruise on Saturday yes sir I would be quite interested in that too. Not doing the park thing this year so would enjoy any activity with the group. And hey thanks again for putting all these things together, we enjoy it and we do appreciate all the work and time you put into it !!

Roger you and Sally have been added to the list for supper.

As for the Saturday run we are going to probably going to start a different thread for a group run where the wind takes us if anyone is interested. Stay tuned.

Fun GT;n31315 said:
Charlie you can add Sally and I to the Saturday supper. Not sure about breakfast but will get back to you on that one and if there is a cruise on Saturday yes sir I would be quite interested in that too. Not doing the park thing this year so would enjoy any activity with the group. And hey thanks again for putting all these things together, we enjoy it and we do appreciate all the work and time you put into it !!

Haha I read this after I replied to Rogers post. Check that out above.

Festus;n31316 said:
Charlie maybe start post to see how many would be interested in informal , no stress , go where we land type off run for Saturday. Cindy and I have zero interested in large car show anymore but would enjoy meeting more mustang friends .

Hey guys,

I have gone ahead and updated the first thread and added the afternoon impromptu cruise. Please let me know if I missed anyone when I added names. I was not sure if Roy and Sharron where talking about the Friday night cruise when you said you were in.

Back