2018 What Mustang modifications are on your list?

05 gt 5spd

On the road again
2017 is all but done and most of our cars are tucked away for the winter
What is on your list to be done when the pony comes home from the winter stable ?

I think this will be a mainly maintenance event for me, time for a set of spark plugs, coolant swap, and a good clean up.
My old eyes would welcome a lighting upgrade but I have not found an affordable system that actually improves on what I’ve got.
Any one with experience to share?

I find the Nokya Arctic white 7000k are a good bulb for a low cost . I like them better then Phiaa's that I've used to always use

Installing MBRP longtube headers and midpipes when it comes out of storage. Leaning toward 90mm TB and Boss 302 intake then chase a custom tune. Would welcome feedback on NA Coyote builds. As everyone faces, the with list is always longer than the budget allows.

I was hoping someone would build a decent looking led housing for our S197 cars. Led bulbs in our original housings just scatter the light - too bright to look at and not focused enough to see with from the drivers seat

Haven't finalized any plans yet, I haven't had cars on my mind for a few months due to work/life.

However

I have a 93 Cobra wing (new in box) and a 93 Cobra rear bumper (fiberglass - needs repair) sitting in my garage that I am thinking about swapping on to my car. I also have a set of 01 Cobra wheels to swap on to the car. They are the Chrome/shiny ones, and i'm not sure if I will keep that finish or get them blasted and refinished in a flat color. If I end up doing the bumper swap I will end up needing a set of straight pipes for the rear end :)

Back