2018 Atlantic Nationals Car Show July 4 - 8

Well guys it is coming quick. Saturday and Sunday look like they may be decent days. Friday is still up in the air. I am looking at the list of volunteer names and I am happy to see some new and old faces. Even if it is just for a few hours to give other people a break from parking cars or selling water that will be awesome. There will be a few that will be going in early same as in the past. I will be working on that list today. Unfortunately we cannot get everyone in early.

Here is what I have so far and there are always some that just pop up.

1. Charlie
2. Trevor
3. Jason
4. Phil
5. Maxime
6. Gerry(Available Saturday)
7. Dave
8. Mineral Gray (Available Saturday)
9. Fred (Available Sunday)
10. Lorne
11. Mike
12. Max
13. Elide

2001BlackGTvert;n24143 said:
Well guys it is coming quick. Saturday and Sunday look like they may be decent days. Friday is still up in the air. I am looking at the list of volunteer names and I am happy to see some new and old faces. Even if it is just for a few hours to give other people a break from parking cars or selling water that will be awesome. There will be a few that will be going in early same as in the past. I will be working on that list today. Unfortunately we cannot get everyone in early.

Here is what I have so far and there are always some that just pop up.

1. Charlie
2. Trevor
3. Jason
4. Phil
5. Maxime
6. Gerry(Available Saturday)
7. Dave
8. Mineral Gray (Available Saturday)
9. Fred (Available Sunday)
10. Lorne
11. Mike
12. Max
13. Elide

I am going with Mineral Grey on Saturday. Still not sure about sunday but I could help on anything that is needed. BTW, do I need to register somewhere first to be at the corral?.

Mineral Grey;n24073 said:
From what I read in the brochure and online, you have to go to the church first to register. Glad to have you with us , we all need some mustang therapy this weekend . It's good for our well being ..

Are we stopping at there first saturday or should I pre-register?

Just so people understand, the Mustang corral is inside gate at the Atlantic Nationals car show.
You need to get a pass at Atlantic nations registration to get in show, any Mustang can enter the corral.
Nothing special is required to park in corral, we are one part of the complete show.
Thanks to Atlantic nationals, we have an area we can call the corral.

As a forum Maritmemustang.com come we host the corral and hope to make the
Atlantic Nationals an even greater experience for Mustang folks and an opportunity
for all mustang enthusiast to come together and meet.

Got my hall pass from wife. Excused from wedding.
Told my hockey buddies I would miss our party Saturday. I offered to pay a fine.
GM said no need to pay fine, but they will not award me the defenseman of the year trophy if I'm absent.

Ho well, I won't be worried about that when I'm in the corral.
Leaving first thing Saturday morning.
Won't be there much before lunch. No extra charge for all the flies on the front end.
I think they call that "Character".

I can help in the corral as well.
My brother-in law going to drop by for a bit.
He's a Mustang newbie so I would like to walk around with him for a bit.
After he leaves I can dedicate some serious time.

Last edited:
What an awesome day in the corral. Considering the conditions of the field we had to work with the volunteers managed to have almost 100 cars in there even after we had to coordone off some wets areas. Thanks to everyone that joined us in the damp corral. Also Thanks to all the volunteers for a wonderful first day. We raised some money on 50/50 and water sales for the YMCA as well. Looking forward to a bigger day tomorrow.

Considering what it looked like at 6:30 am Sat morning we thought 30 cars if we were lucky.
over a 100 on Sat and over 80 on Sunday.incredible turn out and not one person complained, everyone
made do and tried not to get there feet wet.

I would like the thank Charlie and Jen for all the hard work put in to make this weekend happen.
All the people who volunteered from selling water and 50/50 tickets to parking cars and helping set up
and tear down, can't thank you enough.

Atlantic Nationals weekend went to another level and very happy all the new people we met under the
new Maritime Mustang tent, was great meeting place and to hide from the sun on occasion.
All the new people which I hope like many in the past, become regulars here on the forum and at events.

Special thanks to our sponsors who helped us give away over 50 prizes and awards.
The Atlantic Nationals for hosting a great event.

Water sales and 50/50 sales going donations to the YMCA
finals numbers not in yet, again all the people contributing is taking this forum
to the next level.

Amazing cars and people is what makes this all so much fun.

Wow what an awesome weekend. Great cars and people. Definitely met some new people and got to see some old friends. Thank you Trevor for the kind words. It does not happen by itself though. All the people that helped parking cars, 50/50 and water sales make it all flow. Thank you to everyone that stepped up. Had some new and returning volunteers.

Trevor, Jason, Phil, Max, Maxime, Gerry, Fred, Dave, Bill, Charles, Martin, Jen, Linda and Bev ( Sorry if I missed any). A big thank you to all of you. The Nationals had a good event. A few things to iron out but for the most part a success in my books as well. We had some really nice cars in the corral. Pictures of the winners coming soon.

We will have the YMCA totals from the 50/50 and water sales soon.

Back