2018 Atlantic Nationals Car Show July 4 - 8

Top 3 means exactly that like any other car show we have been too. Not always the most expensive but something about the particular vehicle sets it apart. I have seen many cars win over the more expensive one in the past.

We are going to have prizes as well that everyone who attends qualifies for as well.

Remember we are attending the Atlantic Nationals, which is a car show and has many trophies and prizes.
We are are trying to grow the Mustang corral and enhance the experience for those who have Mustangs
and we want them all in the corral. There will be over 30 draws for prizes and the three trophies which are for the best cars in corral. Last year by consensus the best car in the corral was worth about $17 to 20 K in value.
Trust me there are lots of cars worth much more than that. It would be great to have 20 categories and 50-60 trophies, but who is going to give me the money to buy them?

Some goodies for the Mustang corral.
Atlantic Nationals puts on an amazing show
with many prizes and things to buy.
We are trying to take the Mustang corral
up another notch, you will want to be here.

We will have free decals for anyone who needs them
Also some goodies for sale, so bring some cash :)

Pens

pens.JPG
New bumper stick for daily or tool box
bumber sticker.JPG
hats 2 different designs, pretty decent quality
trucker hat.JPG
normal hat.JPG

After missing Tracadie this past weekend due to rain, I might just have to ditch my hockey party Saturday and drive down.
I've already announced to my wife I'm not interested in attending wedding with her on Saturday.
Just curious, do we have to register at Wesleyan church to get into the corral or can we drive right up to the gate?

Nice swag. I'm likely good for a grey T and a bumper sticker.

Last edited:
Back