1999 SVT Cobra Coupe

The Cquartz coating itself is pretty easy to apply - took me about an hour and a half.

The hard part was taking all the oxidation out off the old single stage paint. Guys like you, my dad or S197CS wouldn't have issues due to your clearcoat. A quick polish (or compound if required), Carpro Eraser wipe down to remove the oily residue and you're all set.

Very twmpting... once I finally completely get to remove ALL that the detailing apprentice off in St-Eustache did to her.... and those montreal rock chips hahaha... will come soon enough ;)

Yeah I keep forgetting you have no clear coat. It would definitely be easier for ours. Mine is almost there but I cannot keep up with you and your dad so I will never know for sure. Lol

Next year you should do like I have done The last 2 or 3 years in the Corral Max. At the end of the day on Saturday and Sunday, I wait till the traffic has died down before I leave. Then it is virtually impossible for someone to back into my BULLITT.

yup .... that brand new tacoma had nothing to do at all inside the show ... was never there the whole day, still don't understand what they were thinking. benevole or not.

Well this one's gone.

Newest project is a bit different - a 1979 F250. I was planning to have it ready for the Nationals but work got in the way. I had 6 days off since April 1st. My vacation started yesterday but I'm currently working overtime in Cheticamp.

I just dropped the truck at the bodyshop yesterday for paint.
​​​

Back