05-14 05 Mustang for sale!

67 AGAIN

Enthusiast
05 GT for sale! Manual 5 speed, never winter driven. I will post pictures Monday.
It's formerly a Halifax car . Bought by Woodstock resident last summer. Still not out of storage from this past winter.
It's mostly stock except for a Ford Racing suspension kit. "K" springs, shocks, struts and sway bars.
A BBK cold air "Not" requiring computer tuning, so the computer still retains factory tune.
It also has a set of 18 inch black Bullitt aftermarket wheels. American Muscle, I think.
It is mineral grey in colour with medium parchment leather interior. Non smoker. Not a blemish on the interior.
A few exterior appearance mods in good taste. Middle portion of hood is painted black, same width as black front grille, with a black OE style hood scoop.
Small black rocker stripe and rear spoiler painted black. Kind of a "Mach 1" look when you put it all together. Distinct but not over the top.
It only as 43,304 km's. That's an average of 3600 km's a year. That should give you piece of mind that it hasn't seen winter.
Reasonably priced to sell according to current market value for those cars. $16,500.00 ballpark.
Anyone interested or know of anyone that would be, PM me or drop me a line at 506-423-6091. I'll put you in touch with the owner.
I have no stake or commission in the game. The owner and I work for the same employer. I'm just helping him.

Back