Thought of the day.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ohtobbad View Post
    Long day today, 530a, till 730pm and no time to jump on here.
    Came in tonight and no one has nothing to say, slow news day eh?

Cars, sports, pets, cars, girls, runs, mods, cars.
    You must have something to say, add or bitch about
    You got me by a half hour. I did 6:30 to 8:00pm. Cruise ships are everywhere. Finally on days off so looking forward to turkey weekend!!

Comment

• Ohtobbad
      Ohtobbad commented
      Editing a comment
      yes But I do this every week, not 3 days on and 5 days off LOL
      its my quiet season, 60-70 hours

• Weather looks pretty decent this weekend

Comment

• Ohtobbad
      Ohtobbad commented
      Editing a comment
      wanna go for drive?

• Canuck166
      Canuck166 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep. Can do Saturday. Sunday is turkey day since I work Monday

• Ohtobbad
      Ohtobbad commented
      Editing a comment
      I can do something Sat also. Late morning or early afternoon,
      I should be free.

• Went to A&W, 21 degrees and about 1/2 the cars as normal but fun to get out.
    Its coming to an end.
    2016 GT350R
    5.2 Flat plane crank V-8

Comment

• Well Turkey is done, now if the company would leave I could go have a nap
      Bad enough I am playing on computer to ignore them, and may be a bit obvious
      2016 GT350R
      5.2 Flat plane crank V-8

Comment

• Lol. Gee Trevor now that's nice.
        2001BlackGTVert : 17" Cobra Wheels, Lowered 1 1/4", Magnaflow Cat Back Exhaust,Mac Pro Chamber H pipe, Ford Shorty Headers, KN Filter, 4:10 gears, CDC'S Convertible Light Bar, B&M Ratchet Shifter, Ford Racing Tonneau cover, strut tower brace and Brookspeed tune.

Comment

• Ohtobbad
          Ohtobbad commented
          Editing a comment
          hey I thought it, didn't say it

• 67 AGAIN
          67 AGAIN commented
          Editing a comment
          Good show of restraint.

• 28 degrees with the humidity and Thanksgiving Day?? October 8th?? Cooking a turkey?? Almost feels like I should be having a summer BBQ instead. Yep very strange.

Comment

• Another warm day, sunny and muggy and I am doing yard work and work work.,
          2016 GT350R
          5.2 Flat plane crank V-8

Comment

• Not so nice up here today. Cloudy and rain on the way. We got rain yesterday too.
            I got out Saturday mid day for a spin.
            Was around 18-19c. Engine liked it and tires managed to keep up. A good outing.
            Then went for bike ride with my son who's home for turkey from University.
            That was best part of day, despite clouds starting to roll in.
            Bike ride here means road cycling. Not Motorcycle!

Comment

• So far only spotted 2 mustangs on this trip - both in the 2010-2014 range, both white and yes both had a level or modifications - hood- scoop-rims-tires but pictures didn't work through the bus window- That all from Abu Dhabi for now !

Comment

• Ohtobbad
                Ohtobbad commented
                Editing a comment
                cool, hope you get to see a few things and its not all work.
                Look forward to the updates.

• Where did everyone go? I see people logged in, but nobody is saying anything.
              I know the season is almost over, but you all must thoughts on something???
              Add to the conversation folks.
              2016 GT350R
              5.2 Flat plane crank V-8

Comment

• Rich06
                Rich06 commented
                Editing a comment
                Too easy to pick on Jason after last night performance by the Leafs, My hat's aren't comment worthy right now.

• Canuck166
                Canuck166 commented
                Editing a comment
                Didn't get to see much of it but I heard it was a brutal showing. They were lucky to start 3-0 really with the kinda D they are playing (or lack there of). Chicago was really the only game they played great from start to finish. Funny to say that since the first game was 7-2 Leafs lol.

• We had Family visiting on weekend, then I was on the road for work up in the northern part of the Province, Monday thru Wednesday, the highlight of the week was taking the Mustang to drive to supper in Moncton with friends last night. Some beautiful weather we are experiencing. Another Sunny day today. Too bad the Habs suck. cause that's the only thing that is raining on my parade.
              Last edited by 2001BlackGTvert; 12-Oct-2017, 05:25 PM.
              2001 BULLITT Mustang, # 02058 , of 5582 Built , one of 722 Produced in True Blue. MGW Short Throw Shifter, K & N Filter , Projector Headlights , Smoked LED 3rd Brake Light.

Comment

• TrueBlue02058
                TrueBlue02058 commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks for the edit Charlie, whatever it was, cause it looks good now, LOL.

• Cars and Coffee Halifax is having an event Saturday at Windsor Park on Watch Dog Rd. 11 - 3 pm Their events are fund raisers, this year the proceeds go to a dog charity. 50/50 draws on car detailing, rust proofing and several other prizes. Goodwill entry fee. I will probably attend if the weather cooperates...
              Lowered, CoilOvers, Watts Link, 4.10 Gears, Airaid Cold Air Intake, BBK Shorty Headers, Bama Tuned, Aluminum Flywheel, Aluminum Driveshaft, 275/40/18's on SVT rims, Brembo Brakes, Steeda Control Arms and Braces ...

Comment

• Ohtobbad
                Ohtobbad commented
                Editing a comment
                I might be able to make that, have never been to one of these,
                they call it cars and coffee, but never have it near coffee places , hmmmm

• Put the 2003 away for the winter last weekend... sad day. But still got the green monster on the road for a couple more weeks.
              2014 GHIG GT Convertible
              2003 Centennial Limited Edition GT Convertible

Comment

• A couple of photos from our trip to Detroit in August, just because!!!
                2014 GHIG GT Convertible
                2003 Centennial Limited Edition GT Convertible

Comment

• 67 AGAIN
                  67 AGAIN commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Nice pictures.
                  It's always nice to visit Detroit and see those towering, iconic Ford buildings in Dearborn.

• 1st day of competitions at WorldSkills Abu Dhabi I walk outside and what is in the parking lot. A mustang !

Comment

• Ohtobbad
                  Ohtobbad commented
                  Editing a comment
                  good omen, kick their butts have fun.

• Mcdavis
                  Mcdavis commented
                  Editing a comment
                  How,you are having fun, are you part of the event or just spectating?

• Rich06
                  Rich06 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Gerry designed some of the tests for the competition and was asked to go over to make sure nothing went wrong.
              Working...
              X